Thursday, September 24, 2009

Neverwinter Nights Mod: The Scrolls of Taz'Azarak

So, I am officially announcing the name of the mod I am working on today. I have decided that I am going to create a mod based off a much more well defined adventure I created and played with two of my friends from high school that they thoroughly enjoyed.

The premise of the story is that the adventurer's must get back the legendary Scrolls of Taz'Azarak. These scrolls each possess an amazing amount of power, as each of them holds some of the lost wizard's abilities. The whole time, they are racing against some unknown foe who is also seeking out the scrolls, trying to gain them for himself. No one is sure what power the scrolls possess, but what history details is that the old arch-magician had gained power over shadow, being able to bend it and use it to his will. However, the power was costly, ultimately taking the wizard's life. In his last days, he wrote a warning to all, telling them that the power of the scrolls should never be used again.

And with that, I bid you farewell.

No comments:

About Me

Software engineer, game developer, writer, and student. My work revolves around games, algorithms, real-time development, and creative works.